Sunday, April 13, 2008

Interesting

I bought all the gigantic books for the session a few days ago and decided to "flick pages" just to "get a feel" of what it will be like this year. And supposedly what I saw broke my heart, I got that dude-you-are-dead kind of feeling which I last got when I was in Afghanistan, captured by the taliban, OH, forgot to tell you, I have never been to Afghanistan, but you get the idea. The direct effect of the flick through was surprising, my friends noted a dramatic change in my otherwise friendly enough behavior. I think, now I am a bit out of what had been shock, now you do get shocked when your teacher gives you 96 formulas to learn in 2 days from which two-thirds never existed for you the day before. I am, I think I am out of that state of shock, Maybe because I will be getting my new bike (police guys read bicycle) tomorrow, and chances are it will be a Firefox, but those chances seam to be slim, let the reason be a secret until the right time comes, which will be around June. (Update: I got a TREK 3700!)

No comments: